|Module title||Practical module: Cross-Cultural Business Communications|
|Module lecturer||dr Kostiantyn Mazur|
|Lecturer position||senior lecturer|
|Faculty||Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology|
I group: Thursday 15:15-16:45, room 81, ul. Fredry 10
II group: Thursday 17:00-18:30, room 81, ul. Fredry 10
Module aim (aims)
- the building image in the company, the basics of international brand creation and management, interpersonal communication;
- the needs for business education in the humanities;
- the role of intercultural business communication in the functioning of a modern enterprise.
Pre-requisites in terms of knowledge, skills and social competences (where relevant)
Basics of interpersonal communication in a company
Intercultural communication in the company
Public speaking and multimedia presentations
Promotion tools. Advertising and its goals
Teamwork and the role of leader
Modern communication channels in business
- Kotler, G. Armstrong, Principles of Marketing, Essex 2014.
- Affuah, Ch.L. Tucci, Internet Business Models and Strategies. Text and Cases, Boston 2003.
- Duarte, slide:ology. The art and science of creating great presentation, Cambridge 2008.