|Module title||Internet Marketing - Cutting-Edge E-Commerce Technologies|
|Module lecturer||dr Wojciech Czart|
|Lecturer position||senior lecturer|
|Faculty||Faculty of Physics|
Please register to the class through the following later Google From to discuss the class schedule. For those who will not be able to participate in the class in the live sessions there is an opportunity to take part in the class asynchronously based on online study resources and certification online courses.
Please register to the class through the online Google Form: https://forms.gle/hqfUV93zg1Z4h6jt7
If you have any questions please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Module aim (aims)
Module aim (aims): The aim of this Module is to provide students with a solid knowledge and skills related to
- Understanding the potential of cutting-edge e-commerce and internet technologies solutions.
- Understanding of opportunities for applications of the cutting-edge technologies in online content development
- Use of the cutting-edge tools for internet marketing
- Impact of the cutting-edge solutions on social media
- Selecting best solution for solving particular problem from Google or other open source AI projects
- Understand cutting-edge solutions analytics
- Building own cutting edge solutions
- During the course as a class work base students will be introduced to online tools for business, education (learning/teaching), individual- and team- work and collaboration
In the previous years Dr. Czart’s students won the title: the 2018 GOMAC Global Winner, the 2017 Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC) Europe Winners and since 2009 were 6 times Finalist Europe Top 5 and 10 teams Semi-Finalists (from 2011 defined as Europe Top 15). Dr. Czart is a member of Google's Global Academic Panel, Global Online Marketing Academic Challenge Organising Committee, Google’s Digital Garage Official Trainer and within 2016-2019 a member of the Collegiate ECHO Marketing Challenge jury.
Besides in-class teaching methods, dr. Czart has over 13 years of online innovative teaching (in Polish/English) experience (among other successfully adapting hands-on-experience, flipped classroom and u-learning methodologies - methods adherent to the NMC Horizon and European Commission recommendations [1,2]).
 “The NMC Horizon Report Europe: 2014 Schools Edition”, the NMC Horizon and European Commission
 “2014 NMC Technology Outlook for Australian Tertiary Education”, the NMC (New Media Consortium) and Open Universities Australia.
Pre-requisites in terms of knowledge, skills and social competences (where relevant)
Good base of skills related to general computer and Internet use.
- Big data tools and analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Intelligence Tools
- AI for Social Media Advertising
- AI Open Source Projects
- Machine Learning Programming
- AI Applications
- AR Applications
- VR Applications
- VR Social Media
- Unity as AI Platform
- Unity as AR Platform
- Unity as VR Platform
- Unity Analytics
- Cutting Edge of Cutting Edge Solutions
Scripts, presentations and webinars delivered by the lecturer and loads of online resources