|Module title||Introduction To The Tourism Ii. Tour Guiding.|
|Module lecturer||prof. UAM dr hab. Rafał Dymczyk|
|Lecturer position||AMU Professor|
|Faculty||Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology|
2 hours per week + practice
Module aim (aims)
- to know how to work with tourist group;
- to know the most frequently problems of leading tourist group;
- be able to be a guide for a group.
Pre-requisites in terms of knowledge, skills and social competences (where relevant)
Week 1: Tour Guiding as a Profession.
Week 2: Tour Guiding as a Profession II.
Week 3: Tour Guiding.
Week 4: Tour Guiding II.
Week 5: Tour Guiding III
Week 6: Tour Guiding IV.
Week 7: How to speak clearly .
Week 8: Tour Guiding - exercises.
Week 9-Week 15: Practical Tour (Vienna or Prague).
- Bramley Z., Tour Guiding Skills,
- Kumar Ch., Tour Guiding: A Training Manual & Professional Approach of Guiding in Tourism, 2016,
- Croop R., Start & Run a Tour Guiding Business, 2000.